As a small, growing firm, DWG is looking for talented and
diverse individuals to join our team. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply online by submitting your resume and cover letter in PDF or Microsoft Word format to email@example.com. Be sure to note which position you are applying for in your cover letter. We would be pleased to receive your qualifications for consideration.
Entry Level Architectural Engineers – with an emphasis in Electrical or Mechanical
Additional co-op experience in the design of lighting, power distribution, communications, data and security systems for commercial, institutional, government and educational projects is a benefit. LEED AP applicants will be viewed favorably.
Experienced Mechanical Engineers
Mechanical Engineering Consultant with 3-7 years of previous experience working for Engineering Consulting firms. This individual will plan & design mechanical systems for projects of various types including; institutional facilities, commercial buildings, medical complexes, educational facilities, laboratories, and government facilities.
Perform all aspects of mechanical engineering as it relates to individually assigned projects. Mechanical System designs to include:
- HVAC – Split system/Package Heat Pumps, Chilled Water/Hot Water Hydronics, Stem/Condensate, Constant volume and variable volume air distribution systems.
- Plumbing – Medical gas systems, Hot and cold water/waste and vent systems, Compressed air systems.
- Fire Protection – Performance drawings and specification for wet pipe and dry pipe systems.
Experienced Electrical Engineers
Electrical Engineering Consultant with 3-7 years of previous experience working for Engineering Consulting firms. This individual will plan & design electrical systems for projects of various types including; institutional facilities, commercial buildings, medical complexes, educational facilities, laboratories, and government facilities.
Electrical System designs for our clients include:
- Power distribution both primary distribution and secondary distribution
- Power generation including cogeneration and standby systems
- Lighting design and control, including both interior and exterior lighting
- Power conditioning and uninterruptible power supplies
- Security and surveillance
- Fire alarm
- Programmable controllers
- Nurse call
- Lightning protection
DWG, Inc. is a dynamic, hardworking and highly motivated design firm with an emphasis and corporate philosophy of incorporating sustainability into every project that we design.
We have an outstanding reputation in the design community and are committed to unmatched client satisfaction.
Applicants must be articulate and able to interact well with clients and have AutoCAD and Revit experience. LEED Accreditation is a plus as is experience in sustainable design.
We boast outstanding compensation and benefits packages inclusive of 401(k), insurance, profit sharing and bonuses.
The positions are in Mount Pleasant just outside of Charleston, on the South Carolina coast.